Whether you need care for your parents, your siblings, or your children, we will develop a plan with you, for them. Every new case is started with a free assessment of the family’s home care needs.
- With Hourly Home Care, our clients set their own schedules for service that best suits their needs.
- Whether you need 4 hours once a week, 12 hour shifts 3 times per week, or Round the Clock 24 Hour Care, we work around your schedule.
- With Live-in Care, a caregiver is in the home 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- One primary caregiver works for about a week at a time and a relief caregiver comes in so the primary caregiver can take time off.
- Our “care team” approach ensures consistent care from rested caregivers.
- Many clients find Live-In Care to be a preferred alternative to assisted living facilities, because they get the one-on-one attention they deserve in the comfort of their own home.
- Private Pay – Check or Credit Card
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Veteran’s Aid & Attendance Benefit